Please use our main entrance on North St.
Families arealways welcome at our events.
Please remember to bring a picture id
and sign in at the main office.
February events - February Theme Loving/Caring
2/25 - FamilyWellness Walk 1:15, Early Release 1:50 dismissal, lunch will be served
2/27 - Bingo night 5:30
March Events - March Theme is Responsibility
3/6 - Gr. 1 to Trash Museum
3/10 - Cultural Assembly, Something Ridiculous 2:00
3/12 - Parent Technology Night 6:00, come learn how we learn technology in the classroom
3/12 - PTO Parent Night 7:00
3/14 - Grd 2 to Lincoln Theatre
3/19 - Spring Picture Day
3/25 - Wellness Walk, 1:15 pm Early Release 1:50 dismissal, lunch will be served
3/31 - Author visit, Barbara McGrath
We have logged in 3757 miles of our journey to Denmark. We have 1,000 mile to go. Keep up the good work.
As part of our February Climate theme, Caring/Loving, the HMS community collected over $300 through-out the month for our annual Pennies for Patients campaign. Thank you all for your support and Great Job HMS!!
PTO officers President - Lisa Kerry
Vice President - Scott Ryder
Secretary - Diana Wunch
Treasurer - Stacy Simons
Hazardville Memorial School is a COOL SCHOOL!
We were on WFSB channel 3 in November, you can still
view our segment on www.wfsb.com under Cool Schools.
For information regarding Student Accident Medical
Insurance Protection Program click HERE
PLEASE CLICK ON THE QUICK LINK BELOW OR THE
ON THE BOTTOM LEFT FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE REORGANIZATION OF ENFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
HAZARDVILLE MEMORIAL SCHOOL
The mission statement of Hazardville Memorial School is for parents,
staff, students and community members to help students become respectful
and responsible citizens of the 21st century. Students will be provided
with opportunities to grow academically, emotionally, socially, culturally,
and physically with recognition of differences in a safe, environment.
Hazardville Memorial School is committed to creating a safe,
learning community that fosters respect, responsibility, and kindness.
Enfield Public Schools
School Entry Security Protocol
The following protocol is to be used in all Enfield Public Schools facilities.
This protocol is for persons responding to the buzzer entry system or
working as a monitor at the entry of an EPS facility.
- Ask the person to state their name and reason for their visit before granting entry.
- Ask all visitors to report directly to the office after they are allowed in.
- All employees must show their ID badge or they must be treated as a visitor.
- All visitors must show a Driver’s License or a photo ID.
- All visitors must leave the Driver’s License or photo ID at the office during their visit.
- All visitors must sign-in on the EPS Entry Log.
- All visitors must wear a visitor badge while in the facility.
- All visitors must sign-out (Initial column of Entry Log) and return badge when they leave.
- Return the Driver’s License to visitor after they initial out.
HOME OF THE HUSKIES