Please use our main entrance on North St.
HAZARDVILLE MEMORIAL SCHOOL
2/25 - Wellness Walk 1:15, Early Release 1:50 pm
3/11 - Spring Picture Day
3/11 - PTO HMS Library 6:00 pm
3/13 - Report Cards go home
3/18 - Family Fitness Night
3/27 - Grade 1 to Trash Museum
Please remember that anyone entering our school for any reason must have a valid picture ID with them.
October 27, 2014
I would like to inform you that all volunteers (includes field trip chaperones) must be fingerprinted prior to assisting in our schools. Volunteers also need to complete a Volunteer Information Form which can be obtained at your child’s school.
Finger printing can be done at either the Enfield Police Station located at 293 Elm Street on Wednesday’s from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM or on Saturday’s from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (no appointments are needed) or at the Administration Offices located at 27 Shaker Road by calling 860-253-6539 to arrange an appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.
Dr. Jeffrey A. Schumann
Superintendent of Schools
PTO officers President - Scott Ryder
Vice President - Tammi Flynn-Paradise
Secretary - Shannon Morcus
Treasurer - Scott Ryder
HMS PTO Officer - Shawn K Moore
Hazardville Memorial School is a COOL SCHOOL!
For information regarding Student Accident Medical
Insurance Protection Program click HERE
PLEASE CLICK ON THE QUICK LINK BELOW OR THE
ON THE BOTTOM LEFT FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE REORGANIZATION OF ENFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
HAZARDVILLE MEMORIAL SCHOOL
The mission statement of Hazardville Memorial School is for parents,
staff, students and community members to help students become respectful
and responsible citizens of the 21st century. Students will be provided
with opportunities to grow academically, emotionally, socially, culturally,
and physically with recognition of differences in a safe, environment.
Hazardville Memorial School is committed to creating a safe,
learning community that fosters respect, responsibility, and kindness.
Enfield Public Schools
School Entry Security Protocol
The following protocol is to be used in all Enfield Public Schools facilities.
This protocol is for persons responding to the buzzer entry system or
working as a monitor at the entry of an EPS facility.
- Ask the person to state their name and reason for their visit before granting entry.
- Ask all visitors to report directly to the office after they are allowed in.
- All employees must show their ID badge or they must be treated as a visitor.
- All visitors must show a Driver’s License or a photo ID.
- All visitors must leave the Driver’s License or photo ID at the office during their visit.
- All visitors must sign-in on the EPS Entry Log.
- All visitors must wear a visitor badge while in the facility.
- All visitors must sign-out (Initial column of Entry Log) and return badge when they leave.
- Return the Driver’s License to visitor after they initial out.
HOME OF THE HUSKIES